Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Baby is a Toddler!

I can't believe how big my baby is getting! I pulled out this chair the other day (we found it at my parents house when Charlotte was in the cast, and it worked GREAT as a place to put her down and keep her happy those long weeks) and Charlotte promptly showed me how she can climb up into it!

It took a few tries while I showed her how to safely climb out, but by the end of the day she was giggling as she climbed in and out of the chair, over and over again. She's so proud of herself.



I'm so mean, I wanted her to sit still so I could take more pictures.



Climbing down, all by herself!


Of course, after watching her climb in and out of the chair all day, I realized how much she doesn't look like a baby anymore. I can't believe how much she's changed since June! She's really put on some length and lost more of her baby rolls. My baby became a toddler!


I've also seen a lot of pictures of new babies lately, though, (though none in person, which is probably GOOD) which makes me itch to have another little one. For now, however, I'll just have to live through other people's new bundles of joy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg the picture of her crying is so cute! one of my favorites!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

I can definitely vouch for the fact that Miss Charlotte is a toddler now! When I saw her the other night I was shocked...but I shouldn't be...Justin is growing up quickly too and Charlotte has a 6 (ish) month head start on him!

Adorable...:-)