Miss Jill bought the cute little outfit in the previous post for Charlotte from Small Paul. I am not sure that any of the pictures below show it well, but the shirt has the signature monkey smack on her chest. The other morning, while I was out, Fred was trying to show Charlotte the Monkey on her chest. When I came home, he proudly brought Charlotte forward to demonstrate her new trick.
"Charlotte, where is the Monkey?"
She points to her chest and says, "Monk."
Wow, that's great Fred! Now she points at her chest all of the time and calls herself a Monk(ey). Which of course, she is :-)
2 comments:
i cant wait for yall to visit! i show megan these pictures and tell her these stories all the time, and shes super excited to meet the monkey!
Doesn't EVERYONE point to their chest all the time???!!! Should I stop doing this??? ;-)
Post a Comment