Charlotte likes to lift the blinds (if they are closed) and look out the back window. Now, a run to the back door and pleading "ow-tees" and "pweases" follow every peak into the back yard. Easy enough if we are up and going for the day, but not so good when Charlotte just finished breakfast in her PJs.
BUT, she LOVES her playset, so we are thrilled. I only wish we had room to install it inside. I always wondered about people who turned their entire dining room into a playroom, but now I understand. Unfortunately, we have no dining room in our 1241 sqft house :-P. Maybe by the end of next year.
Here are some photos for your enjoyment!
Climbing Up!
Down the slide!

Through the tunnel.

Oh, this is easy!

Notice all the leaves! A little more than a week ago I pulled a GREEN leaf off of one of the trees to color over on paper. Last week they all turned bright yellow, and with the windy cold front that came through this weekend, the same tree now stands naked! See, we do get FALL colors here, just in time for Christmas :-). Charlotte and Daddy had a blast raking piles and then breaking them apart. Good times. I'm not sure if I'll have time to post again before Christmas, so Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment