A Charlotte/English dictionary:
Shot-it - What Charlotte calls the cute little girl that she sees in photographs and in the mirror.
Maddie, co ere - What Charlotte demands whens she wants Maddie, to come here! Maddie generally does not comply.
ticken - 1. Where Charlotte goes when she wants food, the kitchen 2. Chicken
sheegur - 1. Yogurt 2. Cereal
(I know, you'd think I feed her straight up sugar, wouldn't you?)
eemo - Elmo? Nope. Nemo! Gotta love the little clown fish from the reef!
eetsa pider - Itsy Bitsy Spider. She's getting really good at the hand motions for this one too! I see another video coming your way!
maider – Tomato also sometimes comes out as may-no. Some days she loves the grape ones cut up into pieces, other days, she’s not interested. That's my toddler for you.
cumberr – Cucumber! I cut these into long thin strips so she can dip them in to hummus. Dipping is always a favorite.
gee – GREEN! Bet you didn’t know we are raising an environmental enthusiast, did you?
There were some great guesses!
Michele did the best without the benefit of seeing anyone else’s guesses and Connie came up with the most correct answers. Next time I’ll have to offer a few more hints! If you entered the contest, send me an email and we’ll set up dinner plans. If you are an out-of-towner, just let me know when you’ll be here next!
3 comments:
oooo i like the new background!
what is sek?
Whoops, Shrek!
Post a Comment