Thursday, April 9, 2009

HFMD, Take TWO

So now we're on our SECOND bout of Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. I had hoped that it would be milder the second time around, but so far, no such luck. It's been a VERY trying day around here.

Athough it feels like a lifetime since Charlotte still nursed, it was really only January. Since then, she's been sick MORE than in her entire first year of life. I know, she's exposed to a lot more now that she goes to MDO, but I'm soooo over it. It makes me tempted to nurse the next one until he or she is five.

Okay, not really, but I doubt I'll be as eager to wean the next one...

3 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Man I'm sorry! I know how hard it is to have sick ones! NOT FUN!

as far as the beans thing...I'm lucky I have a big dog who will eat the beans when they fall on the floor. Clean up is pretty simple around here!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Oh man, E. I'm sorry she's so sick again! When are you guys moving?

BTW...I bet I'm the only one who knows that the name of your new blog design is "Charlotte" from Cutest Blog on the Block! Haha! I've been working off and on with a new blog template for....ohhhhhh about 4 mos now and haven't been able to finish. I chose one of their templates too. When I scrolled through all of the new ones last night I was like, "Oh how cute that it's named Charlotte!" Hehe. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Our dog eats most things Charlotte dumps on the floor, but isn't so keen on the uncooked beans.

We hope to move the end of this month/first of next. Whew! Chaotic.

Haha, I liked the design BEFORE I saw the name, but once I saw the name, I was sold :-P.