Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Easter Pics

I know I've been a bad blogger lately. Tsk Tsk on me. It feels like we've been running around like crazy, so these photos are just going to have to suffice.

Charlotte waiting for her first Easter Egg hunt - no anticipation only because she doesn't yet know the sugar high she's about to reach.


As the full basket indicates, Charlotte learns fast when the situation involves candy (she had learned earlier that plastic eggs hold yummy things like chocolate.)


I mean, will you look at that serious, I mean business face? While she gladly picked up any egg someone pointed out to her, she was pretty darn good at finding them on her own. I must say I was impressed! But, I am a little biased.


Look at this happy girl showing off her spoils!

1 comment:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Easter Egg Hunting is serious business. Can't stand in the way of a girl and her chocolate!

I love the first picture of her, she is just too pretty!