So, I've heard of Etsy here and there, how someone with a crafty blog I've stumbled across has a "store" there, etc., and the other day, to support
Stellan I decided that I'd actually do a little browsing and BUY something. I'd seen these crocheted clips sported by the little girl in the blog linked above and thought they were precious, so that is where I beelined. I ordered three different kinds.
And then proceeded to spend
all my free time a few minutes browsing through other stores. People! I have come upon a crisis! There are a million, adorable, hand-made bows, dresses, shirts, outfits, tutus and other precious things that my little girl does not have! We've been so deprived over here and I never even knew it!
The real crisis? I can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars on cute stuff just because I feel like it. So I closed the browser and forced myself to be content with some of the cutest little clips you've ever seen. My fingers are itching to have a reason to buy something else - so someone have a baby girl, quick! It's a good thing Charlotte has some Hotze cousins on the way.
This clip, so far, is my favorite of the ones I purchased. It actually comes in other colors, so I might have to slip my credit card out when Fred isn't looking...

5 comments:
I LOOOOVE ETSY!!! There is just so much cool stuff on that site.
Months ago, a friend told me about "mycharmingkids" and i have been following Stellan's story ever since. This family is amazing.
Hope all is well! How is the new house?!
The clip is adorable!
Emily introduced me to Etsy over spring break...Charlotte's birthday is only a few months away!
I think Etsy will = my new gift shopping site. Now I just need something to shop for.
The house is coming - we aren't in yet; still have electrical to work on and painting to finish. Fred's taking a day next week to finish the painting and another day the following week so we can move. I hate the packing and moving part.
I love Etsy! I learned the hard way that I just can't go there. I just don't have the time or, especially, the money for it. It helps having a boy, too, LOL. But the toys! Oh my. So, yeah, I've banned myself unless our financial situation changes dramatically.
i LOVE etsy, too. i have to steer clear of it bc i'll buy everything. and i just can't. so... i share your pain, haha.
Post a Comment