Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dead Bug

A recent conversation with Charlotte, standing frozen in the doorway.

MC: Dea bug!

Me: What is it sweatheart?

MC: (with more enthusiasm) Dea bug!

After a quick inspection there is, indeed, a small dead bug on the floor (better dead than alive!).

Me: Uh, oh, I'll get rid of him.

MC: Toit paper. (translation: toilet paper)

Me: Yes, that is right! I'll use toilet paper.

MC: (as I am flushing the bug down the toilet) Bye, bug!

At least I don't have to worry about her eating random things she finds on the floor anymore!

Because I've been so bad about posting photographs lately, I thought you'd like to see some of these I took the other day when Charlotte helped me make up our bed.

Practicing Big Sister Stuff:



2 comments:

Helen said...

these are much better smiles! and i love that story.

zharleen said...

haven't read up in awhile. pics are fantastic! i should hang out w/ you guys more.