So, today, for the first time, Charlotte managed to climb out of her crib. She seemed to come away without any new bumps or bruises (of which she seems to have a never ending supply), but we have yet to see if this will become a regular occurrence. She doesn't yet know how to open doors with normal door knobs (doors with handles, however, she has mastered), so if she does climb out she isn't going anywhere. She went down for bed tonight without trying to get out, so maybe today was just a fluke.
If not, we'll be out looking for a big girl bed one day soon! I can't believe she's getting so big!
'Little Bug' update (on #2)
Last week (Thursday), I had another visit to the doctor to check on the cyst. The ultrasound showed that the cyst did indeed shrink as predicted, and gave me another peek at our Little Bug! It amazes me how much more baby like the fuzzy black and white images looked just two weeks later - little fingers and toes bounced around the screen as the baby danced around in there. He's growing well! I can't believe I'm in my 11th week already. Baby will be here before we know it!
Hopefully, I'll have full time Internet connection running tomorrow, so there will be a few more posts from me!
1 comment:
Glad the cyst shrunk and all is well! :-)
Post a Comment