Seriously, my ribs hurt right now. I'm not sure HOW this kiddo did it, but I feel bruised from his little feet! What the heck, kiddo? Mexican food too spicy for you? It hurt when he started kicking - almost like on the OUTSIDE of my ribs rather from the inside. I'm not sure that is possible or if it makes any sense. Like my belly is SO big now that when I'm sitting in front of the computer, (or dinner table) leaning over, it extends past my ribs enough that he can get his little foot up on the outside of my rib cage. That sounds crazy, someone please tell me it isn't.
So anyway, as if being 8 months pregnant isn't discomfort enough, it now hurts to move.
In other news there are still ticks in my house, though less than before, I think. Poor Maddie no longer has her beautiful long coat, so, hopefully, any ticks that find her we can remove. I'm not sure WHAT else to do at this point. These blasted ticks seem to be resistant to everything I've tried. They creep me out!
I also did some shopping at Goodwill this weekend and will have to go check out some other thrifty places. Like to make little gift baskets for the holiday season like me? I got a whole bunch of cute little ones for 79 pennies each, and a big, heavy duty one for $2. I love baskets for organizing stuff, so I'll have to go back for more. I was less impressed with the newborn clothes, but bought a couple of boy things, just because it's cheap and I, with my end of summer little girl, don't have much with long sleeves that is gender-neutral.
And now we're at less than 4 weeks till Due Date. crazy.
1 comment:
i am sorry to see that you are still battling the ticks in your house. hopefully you are at the tail end (no pun intended) of this war and the humans will reign victorious.
i cannot believe you only have 4 weeks to go. your little one will be here in a blink of an eye.
i hope you have a wonderful weekend without ticks or kicks (to the ribs).
take care sweetie!
-Erin
Post a Comment