Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To the Theater!

Last night I went with my Mom and sisters (minus Christy - we missed you!) to dinner and the Sound of Music.  As I was obviously getting dressed to go out, Charlotte asked me, "Where you go-in, Mommy?" and I responded, "Aunt Michele (who was here to pick me up) and I are going to a play."  Charlotte then said, "I want to go with Aunt Michele!" but I told her she was going to stay and play with Daddy.

While I was off eating yummy food and singing along (in my head) to "My Favorite Things," Charlotte found her dress up clothes and made Fred help her get all dressed up, including her purse and cell phone.  When asked where she was going, her response, "I'm going to a play!"

I guess she was a little bummed to find out she wasn't going after all!

5 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

*ADORABLE!* :-)

Christy Drake said...

If that worked, I would have tried it too!

Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to get home on Tuesday!

Christy

Christy Drake said...

If that worked, I would have tried it too!

Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to get home on Tuesday!

Christy

Unknown said...

That's so cute.

Zharleen said...

I think I have that same outfit, hahaha. The skirt, anyway, hahaha.