Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fun with Photoshop

So after taking today's pic I noticed how my belly just seems to have busted outward in the last week, so I thought I'd try an overlay in photoshop to see what the real difference looks like and it is pretty insane. If Fred and I were setting these belly shots up right, we'd make sure that he always took them at the exact same angle, from the exact same distance and I'd always look the exact same direction - but we haven't done that, so just work with what I've got:

From last week to this week:

From Week 10 to Week 34:

Kinda funny how I can't keep my back quite as straight these days...

Just thought I'd share. Regular update posted earlier today :-)





2 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

WAY COOL!!! Isn't Photoshop great??? That's awesome...

Tasha said...

Wow - so fun! I loved catching up after being gone, it's so fun to see your belly growing!! So excited...