Some strike me as funnier than others, but I posted them all anyway...
She'd gnaw on a shoe if she could get her little hands on one!
The one below just makes me laugh; I mean,
is he trying to pull something out of the diaper or what?
The one below just makes me laugh; I mean,is he trying to pull something out of the diaper or what?









I LOVE this one - the legs hanging out of the bottom of the cart!










2 comments:
these are hilarious - are they for real?
Happy Birthday, by the way!
And I talked to my Mam and Mom about cloth diapers for you - they both said it's a breeze so I think you should try it!
I'm pretty sure these are just supposed to be funny; I don't think anyone really thinks a shoe is a good teething toy! :-) We're going to at least give cloth a try, I have pretty much decided.
Post a Comment