What do you think about cloth vs. disposable diapers? What do/would you do?
15% - (3 votes) - Cloth diapers all the way - I can handle it!
36% - (7 votes) - Maybe I'll give cloth diapers a try. Tempted but not sold.
21% - (4 votes) - I'll spend the extra money on flushable, environmentally friendly, diapers.
26% - (5 votes) - You just can't beat the ease of the disposable diapers so I'll stick with them.
0% - (0 votes) - Other (please explain)
Thanks to everyone who took the poll. I'm surprised to see that more than 50% of respondents are at least interested in trying cloth diapers. I did not think that number would be nearly so high!
Thanks for all of the responses and information given to me both on and off of the blog. I've decided to pick a few of the cloth styles that I am interested, both all in ones and pouches, and give those a try.
We won't start for several more weeks, but I'll let all of you "tempted but not sold" people how it goes.
15% - (3 votes) - Cloth diapers all the way - I can handle it!
36% - (7 votes) - Maybe I'll give cloth diapers a try. Tempted but not sold.
21% - (4 votes) - I'll spend the extra money on flushable, environmentally friendly, diapers.
26% - (5 votes) - You just can't beat the ease of the disposable diapers so I'll stick with them.
0% - (0 votes) - Other (please explain)
Thanks to everyone who took the poll. I'm surprised to see that more than 50% of respondents are at least interested in trying cloth diapers. I did not think that number would be nearly so high!
Thanks for all of the responses and information given to me both on and off of the blog. I've decided to pick a few of the cloth styles that I am interested, both all in ones and pouches, and give those a try.
We won't start for several more weeks, but I'll let all of you "tempted but not sold" people how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment