Poor little girl seems to have a rough time getting her top two teeth to come in. I can see two little red lines in her gums where they will come through, hopefully soon! It took about two weeks to get from the red line point to through the gums on the bottom teeth, yipes! The difference - this time when she tries to gnaw on my finger, her bottom teeth make me pull it away and she cries harder :-(.
I have shown her two bottom teeth below (finally!):

Charlotte and I went to Ash Wednesday Mass with Miss Jeannette! Yay! Afterwards we ate at Niko Niko's - yummy!
The weather has been so nice this week that I pulled out Charlotte's shades when we go on walks. I tried using them in the car, since the sun shades in the car don't always keep the sun away, but she's become a pro at taking them off and trying to put them in her mouth. Don't poke your eye out, Charlotte!
And this I post simply because of the bow in her hair. While I often try to decorate her head with a bow to demonstrate GIRL rather than BOY, her hair only recently grew long enough for it to stay put (kinda, the bow in the pic is now MIA). Also note the bib - the third of the day!
2 comments:
Awww so cute - love the bow! And the teeth look great - hopefully not too painful for her! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
And sorry about the brace extension, but at least the end is in sight. I'm still amazed at how quickly the time has flown by in this whole hip ordeal, ya know???!!!
i love her shades. makes me wanna go get some like hers, haha.
Post a Comment