Monday, February 18, 2008

What You REALLY Want

...when you visit our blog: photos of Charlotte!

Friday I spent my afternoon and evening making BabyLegs for Charlotte out of knee high socks! They are basically baby leg warmers to keep her legs warm when the weather is cool and I don't have to take them off for diaper changes! I use them under skirts and dresses so she can still wear those even with the brace. The first pair I bought, for $12, the socks only cost me $4. Of course, if I'd have worked the amount of time it took me to make two pairs, I could have bought a few pairs that probably won't fall apart in the wash :-P.


Aren't we so blessed to have such a cutie?!?
The weather around here has been SO unseasonably nice spring-like. We spent yesterday at Herman Park.

Charlotte took her first turn in the baby swings and LOVED it!


We enjoyed a picnic of Popeye's chicken by the lake. This picture was snapped before the water soaked through the blanket. I need one of those waterproof blankets!

Sitting on the blanket like a big girl, trying to eat grass!

Chillin' by the lake:

There is also a Japanese Garden at the park, which we enjoyed walking through and taking a few shots.

Anyone know what kind of tree this is?

Yes, Miss Maddie came too!

One Friday afternoon, Beta brought over this bean bag chair. She and Granddad found some cute things at 60% off from Orvis and decided to further spoil their little granddaughter.

We added some rabbit ears and...poor Charlotte...

It IS the cutest bean bag chair I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a japanese magnolia tree! they are all over new orleans!!! they smell soooo good