So the lady behind me today at Mass kept entertaining Charlotte, which I didn't mind as she refrained from testing out the echo her voice makes in the church. After Mass she complimented my precious baby, but said that I was so young! "How old are you?" she asked. When I replied 27 (on Monday!), she said I look 17!
Sometimes I forget to wear my wedding ring (I take it off when I shower & sleep), does this mean that people think I'm an unwed, teenage mother? Yipes!
Also, interesting on the poll results thus far. I think I might be the guinea pig for those not yet sold on the idea...yay...
2 comments:
Haha! 17! I'm not laughing b/c of the comment, just at the thought of you being an unwed teenage mother - LOL! You should have told the lady that she "found you out" and then asked her to buy you some alcohol.
You don't look 27 (on Monday!) though...you definitely look much younger. I'd say 22ish... :-)
Hmmm, alcohol. should I have asked for that as I stuck the baby to my breast? :-P
Post a Comment