Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Woes of a light sleeper

Charlotte awakes at the drop of a pin, I swear. I know people always say, get them used to sleeping through noise! Unfortunately, most of the time she's sleeping, I'm quietly working at my computer, so we never trained her so well for that.

Today, Sylvia is over here helping us out since my family is out of town. I LOVE having a clean house, although I quickly feel terrible as she seems to instantly uncover all of the random items and dirt that have been hiding under our furniture for months.

Charlotte's naps, however, have shrunk to half an hour because Sylvia is loud. Grrr.

Of course, not so much of a "Grr" that I'd give back my clean house :-).

The good news is that I am sure Charlotte will teach baby #2 (whenever that may be) to sleep through anything.

2 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Leave Charlotte with Machelle for a while and she'll sleep through anything. I swear...Machelle will be downstairs at Mom and Dad's - yelling something up to Jamie upstairs and Justin will stay asleep through it all on Machelle's chest! It's hilarious!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I definitely need one of those! She used to sleep through a lot more, but has never been a super heavy sleeper :-(.