Thursday, June 26, 2008

Patriotic Pigtail

As I was looking at the photos of Charlotte from Virginia, I thought, "Wow, her hair gets to be such a mess!" Yesterday I found the solution.

I realized that Charlotte has enough hair to fit into a pigtail. I call it a pigtail, and not a ponytail, even though there is enough hair for only one, because a such little hair would make a very sad tail on any pony.

She's pretty much a cutie pie, even if I do say so myself. Our photo session lasted until she decided that she wanted to eat the dirt surrounding her. (Don't worry, I stopped her just in time!)




Now if only I could figure out how to get a bow on there too, without her noticing.

2 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Awwwww too cute! That's one of the big things I'm going to miss about girls since I have a nephew...can't put their hair in ponytails! :-)

Mike flips out over baby bottles that aren't either blue, green, red, or yellow - he'd have a COW if I tried to do Justin's hair!

Maybe I'll save that experiment for a "wknd at Aunt Vicki's!" ;-)

Tasha said...

I have to say she looks like a doll, and the backdrop of the foxtail fern make it kind of match! LOL! I hope to see more of the pigtail in the future - she can definitely pull it off!