Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whew!

So, I know it has been 18 years since I posted last, and Charlotte has gone off to college and all, but things have been a little busy!

Actually, when are things NOT busy around here, might be a better question? I am never all caught up on anything any more. There is always one more load of laundry, dishes to load, dishes to unload, bathrooms to clean, floors to vacuum, floors to sweep, floors to mop, bills to pay, accounts to manage, and CECO stuff to do.


Charlotte, however, has been the picture of a good little girl recently. This weekend she entertained everyone at Fiona and Todd's wedding. Yesterday she skipped her afternoon nap so we could visit Dr. Gerow and get an x-ray of her hips. Bug wooed everyone she met and managed angel status the entire visit.

She's so active these days, I can hardly keep up! Its amazing how a little tot can make me feel so old! She's also picking up more words than I can count. Of course she always tries to repeat what we say, but she also uses many words independantly. Sunday she found some low lying candy bars at the in-laws house that she grabbed and held up and proclaimed, "nack, nack." I had to pry them away and bring her back to the table to finish her lunch. Last week I showed her a plane in the sky, so now, any time she hears a plane or helicopter (the traffic ones are always flying near our house), she searches the sky. Of course, my baby is the brightest, bestest baby in the whole world! ( I mean, who's baby isn't?)

Anyway, now that I've finished my ramble, here are the photos you've been waiting for!

See that tongue? Charlotte was cracking up as she tried to LICK Lola's face.




"I might be cute, but I can't steal attention from the Bride tonight!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona is GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

haha in Jon and Kate plus 8, the kids say "hair pain" instead of "air plane"...your story made me think of it.