So we went and looked at a Mother's Day Out program today. While I worry about how she might handle being left somewhere, the kid does remarkably well without me. She squirmed for me to put her down and was off and running around the room we visited. She threw herself on the floor and screamed when it was time to go. Actually, she threw herself on the floor as we tried to leave each and every room we stopped to peek into. She kept pointing at every corner filled with toys and shouting, "Play! Play!" I had to encourage her to go "outside" with me - unfortunately for her, outside meant the parking lot and not the playground!
I'm sure it won't be quite the same when she realizes that I am not going to stay there with her...
So sad. But it would only be 5 hours, 2 days a week...
No comments:
Post a Comment