So today, Charlotte came running out of the bathroom (whoops, left the door open and did not even know she was in there) with her tube of toothpaste in her mouth. "How on EARTH did she get that?" runs through my mind. Usually we keep her toothpaste on a little tray above the sink, four feet above the ground. I take it out of her little hand and put it away away, into the medicine cabinet above the sink. Then, with a little gleam in her eye, she proceeds to show me just how she reached such a height.
First, she climbed up onto her little potty, which sits between the toilet and sink. Holding onto the sink, she pulled her little feet up onto the diaper genie and then hoisted her whole little body onto the sink! From there, of course, she had easy access to everything we try to keep up high and far away. Charlotte was very proud of herself! I was impressed, but not so pleased at her dangerous maneuvers. Needless to say, I rearranged our bathroom so she can't climb up again...at least for now.
I also have a whole camera full of photos that need posting; I've just been a blog bum lately. I'll catch up again soon!
1 comment:
FAN.TAS.TIC.
lol.
totally reminds me of when my parents would leave roxy & me alone while they were at work. we could stack things & manuever stuff to get to ANYTHING. but we were a little older than charlotte. :D
Post a Comment