Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Post With Too Much Orange

But there are a lot of people I love in it, and much cuteness, so it will just have to be okay for this Aggie to endure for now.

Saturday we drove up to Austin for Bruce's classic tailgate parties.  I feel bad, but he and his girlfriend, Alafair were so busy, I didn't get shots of either of them!

We did have a lot of fun though!  My cousin Luke and his wife Megan brought their 8 week old little girl, Gracie over for a little while, and Charlotte loved the baby.  She's going to be a great big sister!





Fred looks so cute with two little girls that I can't help but hope our Little Bug is a little girl.  I still think boy, though, so we'll see in January!

Really, though, this newborn yumminess makes me so excited about the new arrival we expect for the New Year.





Charlotte had a great time and played with her Aunt KK who came down from Lubbock with Uncle Brian for the game. 




Congrats to Brian who conducted Tech's half time show!



Unfortunately, though, this picture is all I saw of Brian all weekend.  They'll be here next weekend, so mabye we'll see him then!

Charlotte tried really hard all weekend to learn how to "hook 'em" but didn't have much luck.  She can gig'em though!  That's my girl!



Otherwise, Charlotte spent much of her time playing washers.  Or counting them, as it may have been.


 

Fred went to the game, but Charlotte and I headed back to the Drury Inn for some sleep time.  We splurged on a two room suite for the night and it was a good spend!  It's a lot easier to put the tot down without falling asleep yourself when you have two rooms.   This also allowed Fred to come in late and wind down without waking either of us up, and gave him a chance to sleep in when Charlotte woke up early.  I'll vote for a suite from now on whenever possible.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Yes, it's a lot of orange, but the pics are precious! Looks like you guys had a great time... p.s. I was in the grocery store and was almost run over by one of the big "cart cars" and thought of you, LOL!

Zharleen said...

Gah, I have to learn to take pictures like you guys.