Charlotte: (looking out the window from her rear-facing car seat) I see Santa!
Me: (not seeing said santa because I'm looking the other direction at the road) Wow, you do? Great!
Charlotte: Santa come to Mommy's house? (note: never HER house or Daddy's house, but Mommy's. Apparently I own everything, Daddy nothing :-P )
Me: Yes! Santa is coming to our house! What is he going to bring?
Charlotte: A present for Charlotte!
Me: (In yet another attempt to discover if there is anything she wants for Christmas) What kind of present?
Charlotte: A GREEN one!
Note to Santa: make sure to buy some green wrapping paper.
3 comments:
Haha - love that everything is yours! She says some of THE CUTEST things, girl! :-)
I totally have a present for Charlotte and no idea when I can get it to ya'll! Augh! I'm at work right now, I work Mon night, maybe Tues???, I work Wednesday night, then Thurs is Christmas Even already!
Zhar - we are around today! I hope you are sleeping right now, but maybe call us when you get up?
Post a Comment