Have I ever mentioned that Frederick is an easy baby, especially compared to his high maintenance sister? While she wasn't colicky, she always wanted to be held, and the milk protein allergy didn't help. Our Little Man, while he still has his moments, is easy. The other day I left him alone in his bouncy seat while I helped Charlotte with the potty and came back to find him sound asleep. What a lovely thing do to for his mama! Tonight while getting ready to go out for dinner he just hung out in the middle of our bed, watching the fan and cooing whenever we wandered over to visit him. (Which was often of course, because who doesn't want to visit with a smiling, cooing baby?)
I got a call from the pediatrician tonight. Perfectly normal hips mean that he's sticking to that easy streak.
God is good.
3 comments:
I'm hoping my next will be like your second. #1 has been horribly exhausting!
Yay for good hips and no cast! What a relief...
easy babies rock socks. Glad I didn't know easy babies existed when MC was a newbie or I think I might have gone a little nutty. Maybe I DID go a little nutty. VERY relieved we don't have to relive the surgery/cast/brace thing. Yuck.
Post a Comment