What you might see as my Facebook status updates if I hadn't given it up for Lent. I'm totally in withdrawal.
Elizabeth Sanchez Thanks for the early birthday gift, Frederick. By early, I mean the little impromptu party we had from 2 to 4 this morning.
Elizabeth Sanchez turns 29 today. Yipes!
Elizabeth Sanchez thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :-) and to Fred for being an awesome husband. Jewelry AND a nice dinner out. Yum.
Elizabeth Sanchez misses Facebook.
Elizabeth Sanchez It took MC 6 weeks to realize that baby brother is here to stay. Now, potty training regression. Crossing fingers that I don't have to put her back in diapers and try again later.
Elizabeth Sanchez loves that Frederick loves to smile and coo...even if it is at the ceiling fan...
Elizabeth Sanchez MC in the car, when Fred sneaked in a Norah Jones CD, "This is Charlotte's music!" Excellent, something other than Wee Sing Silly Songs or Veggie Tales in my CD player. I wonder what else I might enjoy that would also be considered "Charlotte's music." This is, of course, whenever I don't have the static on 87.7 blaring to keep Mr. Frederick happy...
Elizabeth Sanchez likes living in Houston because it's always warm here. Well it USED to be, anyway.
Elizabeth Sanchez Charlotte, laying face down on the floor, after I told her Daddy was on an airplane, "I miss my Daddy." I miss him too, baby girl, I miss him too.
The good news? An increase in blog posts :-)
7 comments:
Maybe some Michael Buble is Charlotte music?
I miss you on FB too! It was good talking with (talking TO) Charlotte yesterday on the phone!
aaaand, you should get skype!
ahh skype. how do I do that again?
Michael Buble might work. Will have to try it out and see...
Is this cheating on your lent promise?? I'm unsure. At the very least, it's creative! I just love reading your blog; one never knows what will be here!
I feel your FB withdrawal pain. I gave it up until after round 2 of the GMAT on April 2nd. Hence why I breathed new life into my blog - HA! BTW, Michael Buble is TOTALLY Charlotte music. He's AWESOME! And how are you living without Skype with a family as huge as yours?! Come on girl...:-)
cheating? perhaps. I could have alternately titled it "randomness" or something. Though, just working on my blog itself could just be considered a redirection of my FB addiction, yes?
At least I have something a little more concrete to show for my time.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I think this is great and I love the fact that you will be blogging more often. Hope to see you both soon!
haha, I know. I guess I came of more defensive than intended. I am glad to blog more!
Post a Comment