I've often thought that I have the most smiling kiddo on the planet. Seriously, it takes nothing but a glance in his direction to make this little man light up into a big smile.
Until I hide behind the camera lens, of course. He was smiling at Fred during bath time tonight and I ran for the camera.
Oh well, there is always tomorrow for smiling photos, and these are the first bath time photos we've taken, so I thought I'd share.
Fred even tried the "nose boop" to no avail.
Maybe he was just getting cold and wanted out!
On another note, his eyes still haven't changed color yet. I know it can take up to 6 months for a baby's eyes to change, and am fairly certain they will be brown like Charlotte's, but right now they are a mixture of blue-gray and brown. I wish I could get a good close-up of them. This means that sometimes they look more gray and others more brown. How fun would it be if they kept this unique coloring?



1 comment:
i am loving all these blog posts!!!
Frederick is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment