The good news - Fred got a lot of great shots of us at the park. The bad news? Since the trip was so last minute, I didn't have a chance to charge up the camera battery, and it died as soon as it was my turn to wield the camera :-(. I wanted more pictures of Frederick and Charlotte, but Frederick slept in the Mei Tai the whole time. Okay, the whole time minus the few cranky pictures we have.
I like this picture, but it is actually an out-take of a shot I think we'll use for birth announcements that I'd like to make.
This was right after our picnic in the Japanese Garden. I have some where you can actually see Frederick's face, but since he's not happy we can at least pretend he's happy in this photo, right? On a side note I totally nursed in public sitting on the ground right there and didn't even bother to use a blanket. Sometimes I think the harder I work to "cover up" the more obvious it is that he's nursing. Something about baby #2 also means I could care less what other people think about nursing in public.
Don't let the innocent gaze fool you. In his defense, he has his first cold and we hauled him off to the sunny park...
And the camera literally died in my hands after I took this one and only shot. I was seriously bummed. Some of the trees were in bloom and there were so many branches about to bud into new life. I was dying to have a go. Fred wore Frederick in the Mei Tai (flower side turned in :-P) for the rest of our visit, and I didn't get any pictures of that or him with Charlotte. No fun photos of our train ride either. Boo. I think it is time to invest in a backup battery for the camera bag.
It was a great day, though. We always love trips to Herman Park!





2 comments:
YAY! Pictures!
Frederick looks ADORABLE!
Can't wait to see you over Spring Break - even if it's only for a little bit!
Christy
Beautiful pics, E! You guys are all so photogenic! :-)
Post a Comment