Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm So Dizzy

Sorry I've been MIA.  I've been Dizzy.  Like the world likes to move dizzy.  I have my allergies to thank for that.  Yay Houston.  I'm slowly feeling closer to normal.

Frederick had two shots today and isn't feeling so hot, yet he sure can be a smiling kid for being so fussy!  His weight at 11 weeks old?  14lbs 12 oz.  Crazy, huh?

I finally turned MC's car seat from rear facing to forward facing last week.  I wanted to wait until she reached 30 lbs before I turned it around, but at 28 lbs, she's still a peanut, and I was just ready to turn her around.  One of the perks is that I now know she's looking out the window in the same direction that I am.  As we were driving on 45 yesterday, I pointed out Sacred Heart Co-Cathedral.

"Charlotte, look, do you see that church?"
"Yes"
"That is where Aunt KK and Uncle Brian got married."
"Ohhh"

Follows a conversation with MC asking me, "What's that builder?"  and me mostly saying "I don't know, Charlotte."

With the big buildings no longer in sight, she asks, "Where did Aunt KK and Uncle Brian go?"
"Sweetheart, they had to go back to Lubbock.  They live in Lubbock."
"Aunt KK and Uncle Brian and Mary live in Lubbock?"

I then tried to explain "married" to her, but I'm not so sure she gets it quite yet.  Until then, KK and Brian live with Mary :-P.

2 comments:

Christy Drake said...

i LOVE this! how funny!

Miss you guys already. Tell Charlotte we all (including Mary, of course!) we say hi!

Helen said...

glad it was just allergies and not internal bleeding. ;)