Monday, June 28, 2010

More conversations with Charlotte

Me: Mommy lived in this house when she was a little girl.
MC: Charlotte is a girl too!
Me: Yes
MC: Charlotte is a girl, and Mommy is a girl. TWO girls!
Me: Very good Charlotte, two girls!
MC: Daddy isn't a girl.  Daddy is a big boy.
Me: Yup, Daddy is a big boy.  Daddy is a man.
MC: And Frederick, Frederick isn't a big sister.
Me: You are right! He's a little brother :-)

We have this conversation a lot.  I think she likes being the only big sister ;-).

On another note, I'm enjoying every last day that Frederick isn't crawling.  As it stands, he can already pretty much get wherever he wants, just without any speed - he moves something like an inch worm as he hikes up onto all fours and then lunges forward.  I should get it on video!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Better get it on video soon!