Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clean New Year Resolution

So for any who are following and may think that I've fallen off of the wagon already, be not mistaken! We are still cleaning around here, and the house has maintained a pretty good level of clean - not immaculate, but almost always presentable.

My weekdays don't provide much chance for serious deep cleaning that some rooms need, and we were in San Antonio last weekend for a wedding, so I haven't managed any major achievements in the last couple of weeks. Each day, however, I've managed to go through some pantry, cabinet, closet, or drawer and put things into a nice organized place. My end goal? To have an organized place to move all of the stuff that is cluttering our TV room and bedroom.

But I'm feeling good. Maybe feeling a party at our house coming on... or at least a dinner party.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Good job for sticking with it, Elizabeth! You're doing so great, and I loved the pics below of Charlotte! She is so beautiful and I hope we can see her before we leave!