Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Snap Shots

I took these the other day before the nursemaid elbow incident. I thought about writing a post about how Charlotte made friends with the kids next door and thew a fit after she came inside; she wanted to go back outside to play, but the neighbors had already headed in for dinner.

I also considered writing about how Charlotte likes to block Maddie's access to her food bowl and then feed her one little piece at a time.

Then, it occurred to me to mention how Charlotte loves to include me in everything she does by grabbing my hand and dragging me across the house. Okay, so usually she wants something and taking me to the object of her desire ups the chance she might get it. Sometimes she just wants you to look at the fish with her, though.

Finally, I thought about filling you in on Charlotte's favorite post-bath time activity, running a circuit through the house wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

But, I realize, these are what you all come here to see:

Nap time sure can wear a girl out!


"Daddy, can I have a pony?"


"I want one like that."


"I won't be happy if you say no!"


"Darn it, too easily distracted by these raisin things."


"Ha ha, Maddie, I'm outside and you are stuck inside!"

4 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

She is so cute and getting prettier and prettier everyday!

Anonymous said...

the last one is super cute!

Elizabeth T-B said...

I agree with Charlotte. You should get her a pony.

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Dude...who DOESN'T run a circuit through their house (naked) after a good bath???!!! Haha! :-)