Saturday, January 10, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl

First, after being sick TWICE in December, Charlotte slept ALLLLL night long last night. I know she's 16 months old and I shouldn't get so excited about such things, but Fred and I were ready to take drastic measures to get our night time sleep back. Can I give her a cookie as a reward?

Anyway, after a full nights sleep, Charlotte woke up at 6:30, a little early, but I'll take it. I walked in to get her and she said, "Hi!" "Up!" "Daddy!" "Daddy!"

"Good morning, Charlotte, would you like some milk?"

"Milk. Daddy!" (translate: "No. Daddy!")

So I put her down it the hall where she runs to find Daddy. After not finding him in bed, she barges into the bathroom and gives a happy laugh when she finds him there. "Daddy!" He gave her a hug and came out of the bathroom. Charlotte started to climb up into bed with me and Fred went back into the bathroom, which was followed by Charlotte crying, "Daddy!" again and scrambling down to break through the bathroom door again.

And that, my friends, is how this morning has been, all about daddy.

I LOVE IT.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

LOL - too cute, I love it! Just caught up from Christmas and had a laugh at her first tantrum in Target, so funny!

Anonymous said...

so cute!