...none
....just a bunch of excitement trying to decide if I'm using too much detergent.
I like the all in ones and the pockets best. The prefolds with covers are really bulky and Charlotte won't sit still long enough for my inexperienced fingers to get them together. I'll keep them for around the house back-up, but thats probably the extent of my prefold venture. Maybe baby #2 will see more prefolds (since I can start when he doesn't try to roll over the second he hits the changing table!)
Going to wash and wear daily for a while and see if any one diaper comes out a favorite. Then I'll build a good stash.
So far, so easy....who knew?
2 comments:
With all of that washing, better hold your breath when you get your next electricity bill! Yikes! :-)
Thankfully the dryer is gas. When I fill out my stash, I'll only need to do a load (which really means 3 washes and a dry for diapers)every other day.
Until then...hmmm...we'll see what happens!
Post a Comment