After much debate, I've decided to enter Charlotte in a couple of magazine cover photo contests, one sponsored by Good Morning America and another by Parents magazine. While I love some of the photos I have taken with more of a "photo shoot" atmosphere, professional photos are not allowed as entries. To clarify, I don't consider those as good as a professional, but don't want to risk not having my entry considered because someone might think they could be.
Please vote in the poll on the right of my blog page for your favorite photo. I'd also appreciate any comments about your favorite picture! The poll ends 5/31 at 5 PM so I can submit my entry by midnight :-).
Photo A:

Photo B:

Photo C:

Photo D:

Photo E:

I know she's in the same shirt in three of the photos - I guess I need to either buy more clothes or branch out in what I dress her in!
Please vote in the poll on the right of my blog page for your favorite photo. I'd also appreciate any comments about your favorite picture! The poll ends 5/31 at 5 PM so I can submit my entry by midnight :-).
Photo A:

Photo B:

Photo C:

Photo D:

Photo E:

I know she's in the same shirt in three of the photos - I guess I need to either buy more clothes or branch out in what I dress her in!
5 comments:
OK so I think I like Photo A the best b/c everyone loves a good crawling pic, right??? I just love it b/c pink is a great color on her and her hair looks the best in that photo. The one of her in the carseat is cute...but the smile on her face isn't as cute as in Photo A. Also, the background in Photo A looks the best...so my vote is for Photo A! :-)
I like photo D because I love the look on her face!!!! Shows her personality!!!!
i love photo a because i think it best shows her personality, but i wish it was a bit clearer. (more clear?)
photo A all the way! smile is perfect and i love the action shot
I saw photo B. Plus it has the toy with "Parenting" on it, which can't hurt:-)
Post a Comment