We won't know for sure until Charlotte breaks out into a rash, but they eliminated anything serious. Aside from the fever and some very slight redness in her throat, our little girl is the picture of health. The fever should hang around for another day or more, but I'm not looking forward to the rash. So much for taking great 9 month photos! I guess they will have to be 9-1/2 month photos.
Other stats:
18 lbs, 7 oz - 50%
28.5 in - 75%
I can't believe she is getting to be such a big girl!
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the holiday wknd drama, girl! Let me know if you need me to come over and sit with her (or you!) this week since Fred is out of town. I can do it any night...
On a side note, I had Roseola when I was just a little bit older than Miss Charlotte. My parents still tell stories about how they were scared to death b/c of my fever and how I lived in the cool bathtub for a few days with my wind up dolphin. Just keep calm and I'm sure she'll get better very soon!
For real though - let me know if you need a bit of a break to take care of stuff. I can be very entertaining... :-)
Post a Comment