After Charlotte woke up from her morning nap, I nabbed a few photos. The ones below are my favorites. I'm a little photo crazy.

"Ohhh, Books!"

On another note, my stash of diapers came in! Actually, late Wednesday night, I stumbled upon a "Seconds Sale" at Cotton Babies - meaning they were selling cosmetically flawed products at a discount. I felt like a kid in a candy store and bought 6 more diapers at a discount. So fun! Lucky for me, I stumbled across it when I did; by 8am they were sold out.

We enjoyed dinner and the company of good friends while the kiddos really hit it off. I love watching Charlotte with other tots - it makes me look forward to having more children.
This morning, Charlotte let us sleep in an extra 45 minutes - amazing how exciting 45 extra minutes changes your outlook on the day. After chasing the "tornado" around the house for a while, Fred pulled out the guitar while Charlotte watched and listened, mesmerized. Watching my husband and daughter together fills me with warm fuzzies; my life is Blessed.


"Ohhh, Books!"

On another note, my stash of diapers came in! Actually, late Wednesday night, I stumbled upon a "Seconds Sale" at Cotton Babies - meaning they were selling cosmetically flawed products at a discount. I felt like a kid in a candy store and bought 6 more diapers at a discount. So fun! Lucky for me, I stumbled across it when I did; by 8am they were sold out.

Aunt Helen came over in the afternoon and played with Charlotte while I cooked and cleaned for dinner with Connie, David and Augustine. As I was cleaning frantically, my first thought was, why the charade of cleanliness? Shouldn't our friends accept us and our messes? Cleaning up after Chralotte often feels like cleaning up after a tornado that roams from room to room. But then I realized, that its not the cleanliness that matters, but rather the desire to create a welcoming environment for our guests. I enjoy a clean house too, but face quite a challenge keeping up!
We enjoyed dinner and the company of good friends while the kiddos really hit it off. I love watching Charlotte with other tots - it makes me look forward to having more children.
This morning, Charlotte let us sleep in an extra 45 minutes - amazing how exciting 45 extra minutes changes your outlook on the day. After chasing the "tornado" around the house for a while, Fred pulled out the guitar while Charlotte watched and listened, mesmerized. Watching my husband and daughter together fills me with warm fuzzies; my life is Blessed.Charlotte LOVES Miss Maddie and her toys.


No comments:
Post a Comment