Dearest Daddy,
Guess what? Today was a really big day for me. Mommy thought it would be fun if we shared it with you in a video. She's a little too excited about the whole thing, so don't mind that she sounds ridiculously goofy!
I am going to practice a lot so I can show you myself when you get home. Meanwhile, I am going to show Mommy all the things that really need baby-proofing!
Mommy and I miss you. Mommy does a pretty good job with bath time, but she doesn't make bath time nearly as fun as you do. She says it's bedtime now, so I have to go.
Goodnight, Daddy! I love you!
Love,
Mary Charlotte
6 comments:
i love that you bribed her with a toy. that's fantastic
OH MY GOSH!!! She's crawling!!! WHOOP! :-)
haha i was wondering what she was crawling towards. haha a key. nice.
Hey, a key is better than what she was trying to get to when I first caught her moving forward, which was the crap that collects under the stove. Yuck!
Awesome video for a baby blog! Great timing on capturing this first "step" into a much larger world. Have fun in the exciting, never-ending, game of chase over the next several years--you'll love it ;).
this is so exciting! lol, if i were you, i'd be bribing her with toys on the floor all over the place.
Post a Comment