"True or False? If Mommy and Daddy aren't getting bitten by mosquitoes, they must not be out."
The answer is FALSE. I would fail. As it turns out, Charlotte is so sweet, those mosquitoes just won't stay away! To add to the Mommy Guilt, we discovered she must be extra allergic to bites, because they turned into little welts on her body.

A couple of days later and with the aid of some Benedryl, the worst of the puffiness subsided, but the red spots persist. Poor baby. Bad Mommy.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Poor Charlotte! You're not a horrible mother though, E...happens all the time - NOT your fault! Give her a kiss!
same thing happened to me as a baby, so rest assured that you're not a bad mommy. :)
She'll be OK. The screw-ups are still the worst though. I hate it when my baby suffers because I am not careful enough. :-(
Post a Comment