Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mommy Frustrations

Just a few frustrating things from the life of this Mommy.
  1. Things you never knew could stain:
    - Bananas leave BLACK spots on clothing
    - Bug spray leaves a nasty yellow ring on white
  2. RUINING clothes as I try to get stains out, assuming they aren't already ruined
  3. Any expensive toy Charlotte only plays with for 5 seconds
  4. Bibs secured with velcro. This sucks because almost ALL of my bibs are velcro.
    - Charlotte recently decided she doesn't like to wear a bib and pulls them all right off.
    - There is a good chance that they'll tear up everything in the wash if not fastened before going in.
  5. Nothing is organized, ever, since Charlotte always pulls anything and everything out, into her mouth for a taste, and drops it on the floor before moving on to the next thing.
We had lunch with some friends of ours who don't have a child. It was kind of hard to explain how I wouldn't trade any of the above frustrations/lack of time to myself for my life without Mommy responsibilities. I love our little girl to pieces and pieces and enjoy all of the "work" that comes with her. (Though I'll admit, sometimes I march on with a little groan.)

No comments: