July 5th we went to visit my grandmother, Mom. Charlotte kept pointing at her, but I thought this photo of them looking at each other was pretty cute.

This past Saturday, Fred and I took Charlotte to Stride Rite for her first "official" pair of shoes.

All in all, I think she's pretty excited about them.

Saturday afternoon we went to visit Fred's parents, who just arrived back from the Philippines. They brought me back this beautiful dress, made in the same style as Fred's traditional Barong. These clothes are traditionally worn to formal Filipino events.
Don't worry, Charlotte's Lolo and Lola did not forget about her! They brought her back 15 outfits, including a couple of dresses to choose from for Aunt Fiona's wedding in October.
Sunday, after Daddy left for Philidelphia, Charlotte helped me clean out the car. Eeach bag is full of stuff from the car. WOW I didn't realize how much baby stuff I'd kept stashed in there. I also found close to 10 pens under the seats - no wonder I can't find one when I need it!

5 comments:
Great photos, E. And you look beautiful in the dress! :-)
LOL - I just heard that someone (maybe Parenting as it was intended for mommy-mobiles) is having a messy car contest - the winner gets something way cool but I wasn't listening closely as it doesn't apply to me - LOL! You should have entered before you cleaned it!
Woa, in the sepia-tone picture, Charlotte definitely looks like a Hotze - finally!
-Christy
wow. i have to agree with christy about that picture. theres definitely hotze blood in that child.
The dress is intended for me for Fiona's wedding - I had to check on it though, because as I knew it, you aren't supposed to wear a white dress to a wedding that isn't your own! (Yet another cultural difference).
Charlotte and I probably could have evacuated from a hurricane and survived on the freeway for 24 hours with everything I had in the car...
Finally, a little Hotze genes coming through! I was way excited to see it myself.
Post a Comment