I'm so good at this, aren't I?
Whew, this walking stuff takes it out of a girl!
Now for a nap! Maybe Mommy will take me swimming this afternoon...
What a cutie!!! I love the pigtails!
she looks so much older when you do her hair like that!
LOVE the pigtails!!! So adorable!BTW, just saw on Fred's Facebook status that Christy got engaged! That's so exciting...congrats! :-)
Ah well, that was last week. This week, she keeps checking to make sure there isn't anything in her hair that she can pull out. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie!!! I love the pigtails!
she looks so much older when you do her hair like that!
LOVE the pigtails!!! So adorable!
BTW, just saw on Fred's Facebook status that Christy got engaged! That's so exciting...congrats! :-)
Ah well, that was last week. This week, she keeps checking to make sure there isn't anything in her hair that she can pull out. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted.
Post a Comment