We had a fun weekend with teething. Tooth #10 has been lurking just below her gums for weeks, and both it and tooth #11 finally broke though Saturday! She also sported a fever most of the weekend, but it subsided yesterday as she bounced back to her cheerful self. Her sleep schedule is still ALL wacky.In other excitement, AUNT CHRISTY and BRIAN got engaged last night! Whoo hoo! We got to celebrate with them shortly after he proposed. After bringing Charlotte home and tucking her into bed, I went back over to my parents house and hung out with them until well after midnight. I came home to Fred and Charlotte sleeping together in our bed. She obviously woke up and gave him a hard time, but so cute!
6 comments:
That picture is so heart warming and touching. I just love it. You need to have it framed...
I can't wait to see a bonafide video! :-) She looks very sure-footed!
i'm glad to have gotten my charlotte fix yesterday even if it was for like 0.5 seconds. i can't believe she's walking!!!
That's got to be Charlotte's FAVORITE OUTFIT!
Or her mom's :-). Actually, I dug it out of the bottom of the "clean" laundry basket - I don't think she'd worn it for weeks up until this photo!
Congratulations to Christy, Brian, and your families!
best wishes!
-Erin Lagarde Spooner
Post a Comment