Thursday, July 31, 2008

Staying on Top of It All

First off, I don't. That is the problem.

If the house is clean, the fridge is stocked, meals are prepared, and Charlotte entertained, I've only managed to squeeze in a few hours of work for the week.

If I pull a solid week of work (between 20 and 30 hours), the house is a mess, the laundry isn't done, there are no fresh foods in the fridge, Charlotte whines at my feet, and I lack the enthusiasm to turn something frozen into a low-carb, low-fat feast.

There has to be something I'm missing on how to do this right and keep everything balanced.

2 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Just takes time, E. Don't sweat it - you're a WONDERFUL wife and mother. You'll find the perfect balance soon enough. :-)

In the mean time - if you need a FREE babysitter to assist in finding that balance...you know my digits. Hehe.

Tasha said...

You can do it, but at the same time don't be too hard on yourself, either! No one expects you to be *super everything woman!* :-)