Friday, August 3, 2007

Doctor's Update

Had another fun fun fun visit to the Doctor's office this week. Everything looks good, though she seems to think that I'll probably see her again at my 39 week visit and not in the delivery room. She gave the usual suggestions to bring on labor, but I think that this baby is going to come whenever he is good and ready! Maybe, for Aunt Michele's sake, he'll come before she leaves for LSU Sunday, but I'm not holding my breath...

She scheduled me for another ultra sound next week because I again measured the same as last week. No real concerns, as it seems the baby is just moving down, down, down! I also asked her to check and make sure the baby is in the right position, since I know he moved last week, and again more evidence that the baby is dropping. He must have rolled over and dropped down which is why he seems to be crooked to me; his feet are now just to the left my belly button instead of poking out under my ribs on the right!

I can't believe we are getting so close to this little munchkin's arrival!

1 comment:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so excited I can hardly contain it!!! :-)

Remember what we talked about at dinner...I need to know ASAP after Baby Sanchez arrives. Hehe.

Hang in there chica - not long now!

-Vicki