Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In Love

Who knew that a week ago I felt as though I had almost forgotten that the close of my pregnancy would mean a baby! Everyone always says how in love you fall in love with your baby the instant you meet her, and now I must say it was definitely love at first sight. Fred and I are totally in love with our precious baby girl. I can hold her and stare at her for hours. She is the most wonderful gift that God has ever given me. I am so happy with our little family. Who knew that one could instantly fall head over heels for another person like this? We could just look at her for hours and hours.

We took these pictures before bedtime last night:


Daddy and Sweet Charlotte:

2 comments:

Tasha said...

It was so great to meet Charlotte last night - she is too beautiful for words! Congrats again and enjoy every moment! :-)

Anonymous said...

Laura Stanley's dad here...

Congratulations! As I write this, Laura has been admitted in College Station. No word yet as to whether or not this will lead to the big event being tonight or tomorrow, but maybe Labor Day weekend will actually involve labor.

We will see...